Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > My ML629 can't be found on Maxi PC suit
My ML629 can't be found on Maxi PC suit

930 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2022-09-30 17:20:58

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Randy Wooten
    2021-12-21 01:21:19
     I plug it in to the USB in update mode and it doesn't find it.

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    Manuel Cano

2021-12-30 18:05:43 (Reply to:Randy Wooten)

Same here tried from tool and also card reader my internet connection is fine 

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    Manuel Cano

2021-12-30 20:36:06

Tried uninstall reinstall of the PC Suite. Tried SD card reader. Tried hold down the left scroll button ect...... tried literally about 30 times. Tried from the tool and from the Card Reader.  Needless to say, I will never buy an AUTEL DIY tool ever again. Absolute garbage it's essentially a brick. Too bad I had high expectations.  Returning it right now going with the different brand.  I'm

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    Marty Clemence

2022-05-21 00:00:45

Did you guys figure it out? I am having the same issue with my ML629

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Kevin Sadler

2022-09-30 17:20:58

I've been pulling my hair out trying to get the PC Suite to connect to my ML629. Tried on different PCs, tried Windows 10 and 11. Just that error message at the top of the screen which didn't really help.

Anyway I have managed to get it connected and it is really simple. Basically just run up the PC Suite software without the ML629 connected and get rid of any messages at the top of the screen. Then hold down the left arrow button on the ML629 while you plug the USB connection in (you really need 3 hands for that). Within a couple of seconds it connects and asks you to login. After that I could see the updates which were available. I downloaded a couple although I'm unlikely to use them. The updates did work fine though.

I hope that helps anyone else that's struggling with this.
  Total1 Pages